So, I purchased items from Gmarket in November, and couldn’t resist buying another batch. I wasn’t very smart about it, you see. I should have combined all of them in one shipping, so I’m more inclined to call it “damage to bank account” than “haul”. A glitch in one of the Korea domestic delivery resulted in the entire batch of purchases reaching me on Boxing Day rather than the anticipated Dec 19. A number of other items were meant to be given as Christmas gifts, but now are of little value. But still, I’m relieved that everything came.
- Hanyul Rich Effect BB Cream SPF50/PA+++ (40ml) to replace the Lancôme BB cream. I’ve already begun to use this since last month, and darn its so much better than the Lancôme. I only though the Lancôme was good since I haven’t used many BB creams before.
- Hanyul Rich Effect Overnight Mask (100ml) to replace my Laneige Water Sleeping Pack
- Hanyul Rich Effect Cream (70ml) sans “Revitalizing” compared to the one I’m already using. This cream is specifically for “damaged and degraded skin” and for wrinkles. I’m not getting my hopes up though.
- Hanyul Eungyeol Light Eye Cream (30ml) (read review) to replace my Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Eye
- Sooryehan Bichaek Jadan Whitening Sun Powder SPF50+ PA+++ (14g)
- Sooryehan Hyo Fermented BB Cream SPF30+ PA++ (50ml)
Shopping on Gmarket was a little confusing. While there’s a decent global version in English and a great support team that replies within the hour, many product descriptions are entirely in Korean, and sometimes Google Translate doesn’t make sense. Overall though, it was a pleasant experience.