I’m due to head to the land of sushi and amazing drugstores in a few hours! This is my fourth time in the country but I am still so excited 😀
I am intending to stay really focused on what I am buying this time, so no more of the massive haul like the last time in 2015. We’ll see if I stick to the plan in a few weeks.
Without further ado, this is what I am intending to haul this time:
- Melano CC Medicated Intensive Spot Correcting Serum (Review)
- Refills for Chifure Essence (Review), Essence W, Essence VC (Reviews)
- Shiseido Fino Hair Mask (Review)
- Makeup products:
- Yuagari Suppin Powder
- Canmake Cream Cheek in Various Shades
- Heroine Make Super Liner
- Kate Lasting Eyebrows W BR-3 and Kanebo Media Brow DB, because I can’t leave the house without my brows done
- Japanese lotions / toners: One of my favorite things to buy in Japan are their lotions, a slightly thicker toner that truly helps with my dehydration lines or lotions that perform specific function. Going for:
- Labo Labo Super Keana Lotion
- Chifure Skin Lotion – I’ve enjoyed almost everything that Chifure had to offer so far, so I’m happy to dig a little deeper and try other things that the brand has to offer
- Chifure Deep Moisture Lotion
- Hada Labo Gokujyun Oil-in-Lotion – The new variety of the Hada Labo lotions which contains squalene oil
Sunscreens and cleansing oils – These are truly products that I use every single day, even if at home. I live in a tropical climate where the sun is brutal for most of the year. If I’m gonna have my window shades open for the day, I will need sunscreens. Cleansing oils go hand in hand with sunscreens as they are the best way to remove the overall gunk from my face. Going for:
- Kose Softymo Light Cleansing Oil, a light, scentless version that does the job well.
- Perfect Watery Oil also another one that I have bought re-fills for, it is scented but for a change I do like the scent.
A Serge Lutens perfume – Ever since Serge Lutens has been completed by Shiseido, I guess it is much easier to access these perfumes in Asia. I have visited the Shiseido Serge Lutens store previously and found a good selection of their perfumes, but it was short of Féminité du Bois, so I bought nothing.
- Going for: Chergui, Majestic Rose or Tubéreuse Criminelle, but Féminité du Bois is so elusive that I’ve yet to scent it, and I want to try it so bad before settling on one